dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Hahas. To xue qi, yulei, pend and bianche darlinks, jus wanted to thank u guys for taking time to come and help spam my tagboard. U guys really rock my world. Yesh, I was really down last week, but guess I'm feeling abit better now. =PPhew, the SC interview is finally over. For me, competition wasn't tough, the 3 SCs who were suppossed to be there didnt show for some reason, and only me Wang Yan, Hui Yi, Kelvin and me were there. We got interviewed by Mrs Look and Mrs Yeow. It was cool. At least I think so.. aiya..will jiayou hope that ivan and I can be lord of green rings and bring glory to fuhua. Haix. Guides didnt stink that much last friday. I guess KF's okay..but yea, I wll miss SWALLOW..and yupp, once a swallow, forever a swallow. I jus hope there's no change in our frenship. I love u guys. There's this Physics test tmr. Studied le..since 10am this morning, and its like 6 now?! But somehow.i dunno why, i aint very confident. Mint my thai buddy left last friday. I'll miss her. RV budds gave those clocks again..haix..so stupid man..Mint gave me and shiqi this big pack of teddy cookies..yumm..I'm eating now yea? Life's this lie that goes on and on. It wont stop till u fail. JM OUT |